I have got so much to give, I swear I do.
我付出的是如此的多,我发誓。
I may not have nine lives, this one feels brand new.
我可能没有九条命,我用我唯一的生命感受着全新的我
Yes I've lived a good one.
是的,我已经度过了美好的时光
I have tried to be true.
我曾试着做一个诚实的人
There are some things I never realized, till I met you.
有的事情我永远没有弄懂,直到我遇到了你
How the wind feels on my cheeks, when I'm barking at the moon.
风是如何轻抚着我的脸,当我对着月亮高歌
[chorus] (和声)
There is no home like the one you've got, cuz that home belongs to you.
没有什么别的“家” 比得上你自己的家,因为那是你自己的
Woo Woo! Here I come.
噢噢!我来了!
Woo Woo! Back to you.
噢噢!回到你身边
There is no home like the one you've got, cuz that home belongs to you.
没有什么别的“家” 比得上你自己的家,因为那是你自己的
Well I was in trouble, bad.
我有很大的麻烦
I was so confused.
我很迷茫
I may not see in color babe, but I sure can feel blue
我可能分不清颜色,但我很忧郁(这里是双关语,blue是蓝色也是忧郁的意思)
.
I have been a lot of things, they may not all be true.
我曾经做过好多事情,但可能不是所有的都很诚实的去做
My experience was so mysterious, till I met you.
我的经历是如此的神秘,直到我遇到了你
Now the sun may rise in the east, but I'm barking at the moon.
现在太阳可能已经东升,但是我仍旧对着月亮高歌

